Friday, April 25, 2008

End of vacation!

Hey tuff chicks! I'm glad we are posting again. I haven't been nearly as active as before, and I don't have a new hot sh** job to blame for it either. Basically, I've just had a really depressing winter, with a lot of related job stress, and oh yeah, did I mention, I was really depressed! Anyway, I'm doing better, more sunshine, and working out again and trying not to get down on myself for loss of fitness. Mostly, my workouts have involved running and jumprope. Yesterday, I went for an easy run of about 4 miles. I had to walk part of the time, which was o.k. I don't mean to be too negative. I was in an aerial dance show that went really well and took up a lot of my time, late nights etc. So, in spite of being / feeling heavier and slower, I'm still able to pull my sorry carcass up onto the ropes. Tomorrow, I'll try a pyramid workout and I'll be sure to share an update of how it goes. Be strong, or at least, be beautiful!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Stay positive! You are an amazing woman. And those pictures of the aerial dance were so cool!!!!!