Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oooh. Made myself sore.

Today: 10 min on treadmill (legs were SORE!!!)

Circuit of shoulder presses with dumbbells, pushups, lat pull downs, divebomber pushups and a half-mile run on the treadmill. Then after all that I did there sets of body rows on a bar and some rotational shoulder things with 3 lb dumbbells.

Yesterday: 10 minute warm up on the treadmill, then circuits of treadmill, back squats, stability ball curls, and dumbbell deadlifts. I tried to do low rep sets of heavy weight. So 120 to 140 with the squats, 2x70 lb for the deadlifts. Then at the end I did some lunges with 2x30 lbs. I also threw in a couple sets of front squats holding the 24 kg KB.

Sunday: No workout, but I did go shooting for several hours.

Saturday: Off

Friday: 1 mile warm up on an indoor track. Then alternating sets of lat pull downs and weighted pushups. I think I did a ton of those and that was it.

No comments: