Monday, April 07, 2008

Tough Chicks are Back!

Hey Everyone!

I just talked to K-Smash and it inspired me to write a post and start blogging again!

I injured my shoulder last summer and had to tone down my training a bit!

I am doing the AIDS ride this summer and have been training for that. Saturday I went for a bike ride and yesterday I did an easy 5x5 with the 16ks. Bent over rows and presses. I also went for a long walk.

I have been swinging Indian Clubs to rehab my shoulder and I really like them!

Okay, more later!

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

I actually forgot about Indian Clubs...what a great idea...

Hang in there, you are amazingly strong in so many ways! :)

madison said...

Good for you guns! Sorry to hear about your shoulder, and those clubs are wonderful for that, especially in combination with HEY.