Saturday, April 19, 2008

playground

Usually on my way home, I think up a workout. I know, I don't give it much planning, but its better than nothing. Other days, I can't get a plan made (brain gets fried by the end of 15 hours, for example). Those days, I do whatever comes to mind.

Yesterday: 50 reps of each
burpees
skaters
pushups
russian twists
cable punch
mountain climbers
swimmers
situps

Then 2 minutes of plank (not in a row).

As an aside, the weather here has been delightful. Today: Mid 70's and enough breeze to be comfortable. I'm pretty sure the weather here is among the best in the country overall. It still does not make me miss WI any less though!! Guns, you said in an earlier post that it was the start of spring there . . . its been spring here for about a month. I have worked out outdoors much more often than I ever did in WI. The neighbors only stare a little when I'm throwing Dballs around and sprinting up and down the lawn :)

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Very nice - I need to do one like this. Good job!!!