Friday, January 12, 2007

Woohoo!

Well, taking yesterday a little lighter and some good sleep really help a lot. I have a friend from work who competes on a paint-ball team and wants to get in better shape so we are working out together this afternoon. I'm planning just a basic workout---pushups, lunges, chins (if there is an available bar) and thinkers (1 minute), 3-4x through. Oatmeal and berries with coffee this morning. I think I'll be having spinach salad again today. I just love it and I never can keep fresh stuff long enough when I buy it. My favorite addition to the spinach tuna combo is beets. Yum! Be strong!

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

MMmmm, I love oatmeal...I find that when I eat oatmeal for breakfast regularly, I have more energy and its easier to maintain my weight. I usually put a full teaspoon of penzey's vietnamese cinnamon in mine. Yum.

That's a good solid workout too. I need to do thinkers more.

madison said...

Well, the workout wasn't quite what I had hoped...My colleague got nauseous about halfway into the first set and we ended up stopping... Oh well. I forget how intense these workouts felt when I first started doing them.