Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Labor Day

Yesterday - went for a 2 or 3 mile jog with DH. We stopped at the pullup bar in the park to do a few pullups too.

Today - went to the track to run some sprints and a couple hill runs. I kept putting off eating because I was planning on sprinting, but then I didn't realize how much time had passed before I actually got to the track...so I was STARVING. My sprints went OK, but I only did 100s and 200s. It was a little frustrating. Well, actually,at the time I was there, I was really frustrated. I think it was because I was so hungry.

That's for today. :)

1 comment:

madison said...

Isn't that the hardest!! The whole timing issue with eating can really mess me up. I've quit eating anything in the morning before I workout. If I have time, I'll have a little tea with soy milk in it and that seems to be enough. But during the day, it can really get messed up if I'm depleted or if I workout too soon (even less than 2.5 hours after I've had a meal). Little gel shots (I think Cliff makes them) are helpful.