Saturday, September 01, 2007

Beautiful day

Today I went for a 4 mile run, broken into 5 or 6 intervals. Between intervals I walked in circles. Right before my last interval, I stopped at the incline bench in the park for 100 situps (6x15 + 10). Its 87 degrees out, but it felt really nice. When I got home, I did 100 pushups: 25 each of wide feet + wide hands, wide feet + narrow hands, incline (feet on chair), and standard. The wide feet + narrow hands were by far the toughest. If I didn't bring my hands in right under my chest, I could feel my right rotator cuff start to complain a bit. Otherwise, they all felt OK.

Yesterday I took the day off, except for a 45 minute yoga session with my new training partner, K.

Thursday I ran about 3 miles (and I was SUPER sore from that KB workout on Wednesday).

Today is DH's and my seventh wedding anniversary, so we're probably going to go out for dinner tonight. Have a fun and safe weekend! Be strong!

No comments: