Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rebound!

Well, had a nice walk/run last night and then did a FIT workout this morning: Jump rope again 100s f and b X 10. Did a little crawling but my wrists and hands were hurting in a bad way. I think the j-rope from the other day, and more time at a computer, is stressing my wrists and hands in a different way. Anyway, it was good to notice that. I finished the workout with 50 sit ups and then a few HEY poses just to cool down and reset my alignment. Feels good!! And, I finally slept well for the first time in almost a week. Sleep!! It's my favorite medicine, next to pedialyte and water!

2 comments:

amber said...

the one good thing about working 80 hours a week is, when I sleep I sleep like a log!

K-Smash said...

I agree - I love sleeping! It makes everything better.