Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back to it!

Hey! I mean that...HEY! I took the high energy yoga workshop a little over a week ago with Kari, and it was really awesome. As always, the process brought up more than I bargained for. I had a private session with Kari to work on my feet (my arches are too high...everything that made me a "good" dancer is undermining my strength now!). I took the week off after that workshop and the session just to let the imprint of the yoga work settle.

My new favorite asana: side warrior.

Did the BP workout Friday and Monday, and a jump rope workout this morning. My diet has been bad, I'm working through some delayed, post-divorce anger right now, so I'm cutting myself slack around this and just knowing I'm doing the best I can.

Looking forward to lunch from the salad bar, and a dinner of kale and tofu! See you soon at the gym, K-smash!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Looking forward to working out with you too! Hopefully I'll start feeling better by then!