Saturday, November 25, 2006

Looks like everyone's busy

So now that I need you ladies more than ever, being stuck here all alone, everyone's too busy to post. Ah well. I'm usually too busy too. I've been on call both weekends I've been up here, but I did get Thursday and Friday off for the holiday. I didn't workout on Thanksgiving, except horsebackriding.

Today I did 4-10 minute blocks: jump rope, then run, then burpees, then jump rope. I finished that up with 100 situps and 100 PW pikeups. It felt pretty good. As much as I try, I'm still pretty tired most of the time. I'm not sure if its being away from my normal routine or what. I'm trying to eat well, but its hard with the cafeteria choices I get. Maybe I should do some yoga.

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I am going to post tonight when the Bucks are playing! DH is writing a grant and I can't stay on the computer more than 30 seconds. A new round of ramping up is starting this week for me, so I will be posting much more often!!!