Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Still sick, but trudging through it

I went to FIT class tonight, and worked out with Guns. After the warm up, we did agility ladder stuff, jumprope, and broad jumps and sprints. That was great, although its difficult to breathe because my throat is so raw, and my ears are still a bit clogged. I did well on the first two sets (agility ladder and jumprope) but then I pretty much flopped on the broadjumps and sprints.

I'm drinking tons of tea - green, white, chrysanthemum, pomegranate...and taking cod liver oil...that's always helped me get over colds and stuff. Hopefully I'll get over this quickly so that I can start kicking some butt at the gym!!!

2 comments:

madison said...

Good for you K-smash!! It's hard to do those FIT classes, even when you are a little bit tired, let alone sick. Will you be here Friday? Can you come to the 6:00 combat conditioning?

Tough Chick said...

So great to have you back...Do you think DH would care if we kidnapped you???? Ha

Thanks for the great workouts the past couple of days!