Monday, November 06, 2006

Sick and tired...literally

DH and his sis made it back to TX safe and sound. It was so good for them to come back to WI and see everyone, even though it was under such heartbreaking circumstances.

I wanted to go to the gym today, but I've developed a cold. When I woke up this morning, my ears were a little blocked up and I was dizzy and had no sense of balance at all. I'm feeling better now, so I think I'll make it to the gym tomorrow. I haven't worked out in a over a week now. Now only that, but over the past week, I've been perpetually dehydrated and sleep-deprived. So, the plan is to jump into the fire and start going full-force again tomorrow. See you girls soon!

1 comment:

madison said...

Hang in there sweetie! Full force may not be such a good thing. Take it a day at a time...