Monday, November 27, 2006

Started the day out right!

Worked out first thing in the morning, before DH even woke up! I decided to take a Crossfit bootcamp for a month. I've really missed working out with a group on a regular basis and I figure this is the closest I'll come to MBG. There are two Crossfit groups in Austin; I decided to try the one that I was less familar with. I think it really makes a difference having a group to workout with. I can train on my own for a while, but sometimes I need someone to push me.

Anyway, we did different range of motion stuff to warm up - some was normal familiar stuff, and some I hadn't done before. Then we practiced snatches and swings, before we started the workout. The workout consisted of three descending sets of snatches, swings, and running, done for time, very similar to some of the MBG workouts. We followed that with some medball stuff, including throwbacks with a partner. I think my time was 11:45. Maybe it was 10:45. No, must've been 11:45.

Then I came home and did some pushups. I lost count of my sets, so I'm not sure how many I did, but at least 40. Possibly 50. Probably 40. Why can't I remember anything???

Anyway, where is everyone? I guess busy...I hope I see you guys online again soon! Miss you! Be strong!

1 comment:

amber said...

boot camp sounds great! It will be nice to get back to a group workout. I know I miss it! Thanks for the email; I appreciate your help. I'll be collecting good recipes, probably after the first of the year, when I have a kitchen again!