Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy birthday, T!!!!!

Today is my sister-in-laws birthday! Yay for T!!!!

I am finally feeling better! Much, much better! I was so miserable Friday that I finally went to a doctor and was diagnosed with a sinus and inner ear infection...

Today I went to Body Power and Combat Conditioning at the MBG. We did a workout with pushups, chinups, squats, and swings. I did regular pushups, 90 degree assisted chins, front squats with a pair of the 12kg KBs, and swings with a 28 kg KB. Chad spent some time correcting my form with pushups, which was great. I really need to spend more time doing HEY when I'm home. I felt like I could've gone harder, but after being sick all last week and still on antibiotics, I thought maybe I should ease back into it. However, after class Super J said that I should check out the Combat Conditioning class this evening. That class rocked! It was super awesome! Casey is a great teacher and really kept us moving. I'm so impressed with Casey - she is really tough! I can really see why she's the U.S. champ...she's awesome!

I really miss the classes at the MBG, and its so fun to be back. The place is super motivating. I love the atmosphere. Everyone is always encouraging. People are always pushing each other to challenge themselves more and more. All the instructors are awesome, and Jon is amazing.

Well, I'll be seeing you ladies again soon! Be strong!

3 comments:

Hollis said...

Hey, K- Thanks for being so nice and supportive at CC last night- It might have been the hardest thing I've ever done at MGB so far. But I am pumped, and this blog always makes me want to work harder so thanks everyone!

K-Smash said...

Hey Hollis - it was great working out with you. That class was super tough! Keep it up!!

Tough Chick said...

Thanks for the comment Hollis! Glad we could help motivate you! It sounds like CC is a lot of fun. Perhaps I will check it out sometime.

Glad to hear you are feeling better k-smash. See you tomorrow. :D