Friday, July 13, 2007

Back to it!

So, took Wednesday and Thursday off. Today I'm heading back for the noon workout, keeping in mind that the whole pattern of over-doing it always sets me back, no matter how strong it helps me feel in the moment. I'm committing to staying at stability level for this workout. I almost wrote strength, but corrected...In fact, I think I'll stay at stability/strength for the rest of the month, and see where I'm at. Same with FIT classes. Otherwise, finally feel better, over the soreness of the last two days. Be strong and wise ladies!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I think that you are taking a wise approach. We all need to remember to back off sometimes. I think the smartest thing to do is cycle up the intensity for a little while, and then make sure that you take a rest where all the workouts are at a lighter intensity. If we could all do that, we'd avoid overtraining and all that stuff.

I hope you're having a good weekend!
:)