Sunday, July 08, 2007

Busy week

Today I went for a run - somewhere around 3 miles...maybe a bit more than that.

Yesterday I was working around the house all day and just didn't work out.

Friday I did a random workout. I did some overhead squats, 5 or 6 sets of 5 pushups with the PPU, KB cleans and snatches, some situps, a 400 m row...can't remember what else.

I did a short workout on Tuesday with the kettlebells, but don't remember exactly what I did.

That's about all for this week. I've been busy with finishing up moving, getting the house in order, and cleaning the apartment. The apartment still needs a good final cleaning.

This week the goal is to sleep 7-8 hours a night, and get 5 workouts in. :)

2 comments:

madison said...

Good goals! I hope you succeed! Cleaning is a hard workout, at least when I clean my house it is...Not as fun as a true workout, but still good.

amber said...

i can't wait to see how you did with your goals!