Thursday, July 26, 2007

gosh its been awhile

Hi ladies! I've been so busy that I haven't been posting my workouts. Not that they're all that exciting anyhow.

I did a day working on olympic lifts, 5 min per lift. I did OH squats, cleans, jerks, snatches, and deadlifts. Mostly with light weight (45-105#).

The next day I did a 40 minute run. It was a slow run, and I walked for a bit halfway through. I felt energetic though.

I did a workout similar to BBG's posted WOD, with 80's of: jump chins, hip slaps, broad jumps, lateral jumps over 18" hurdle, and PW pikeups. That one made me tired, and my legs are sore today, probably from all that jumping.

Then I did an agility ladder workout, pretty free form, just going through all the exercises I could think of. I have no idea how long the workout was, probably 20 min, but I was sweating by the end, and that's what counts.

That's as far back as I can remember. I'm still sticking to the 30 minute routine, and although I'm losing fitness, I'm trying not to feel bad about it. I try to be satisfied that I work out at all, since none of the residents I talk to even try to work out. Maybe during my upcoming vacation I'll get a little further back into the swing of things, but I doubt it!

1 comment:

madison said...

You're doing great Burpees! I know it's frustrating to lose fitness, but your circumstances are different, as you note, and you are staying engaged with training, and that is what matters. And, those are still hard workouts you did...