Monday, July 23, 2007

Staying with the program

So, had a lovely weekend. Bike ride on Friday (about 20 miles) another of the same on Sunday, and this morning dragged myself to body power. The set workout was:

80 reps total of:

Assisted chins, jump chins, or kips
Hip taps


lateral jumps (over a cable)
broad jumps (using resistance from a cable bolted to wall and belt).

PW pike-ups

I scaled way down to 40s of:

Jump chins, hip taps, walking lunges (no resistance but lots of focus on form), and leg curls. I felt good afterwards and that was the goal. Be strong!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Hey! I liked the sound of that workout, and so copied it for one of my BP workouts this week :)

I'm glad you are having nice biking weather. Here its not too hot, but there's just not great places to ride. Or I'm just under-motivated . . .