Friday, December 29, 2006

back in the gym :)

Hi all! I actually got to workout at the MBG Thursday! It was so good to be back. I did the assigned workout: 90/30 of exercises in groups of 3. Running, sliding/skaters, crawling/mountain climbers, etc. It wasn't too bad, but today my legs are SO sore! Running is just no substitute for this stuff. Then I taught guns' body synergy, which was a fun class to go back to basics with. All in all a good day. Today is a 15/15 :)

Diet: eh. Breakfast was ok, banana and rice milk. Lunch was fried badness, but it was delicious. I made Texas caviar, and that will be most of my dinner (yum!)

I can't say how good it is to be back at the gym. I love it here, the people and everything. Its such a unique place.

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

I totally agree - just running is no substitute for all the FIT exercises! That's why I was so shocked when I did that line drill workout this summer... Glad that you're back (in the gym and online!) :D

Hollis said...

great to see you back! And thanks for being so nice to Kathryn last night, she was totally nervous about coming to class with me, she kept saying, "is it mean, like all military and crazy?" Twas cool that there was actual enthusisam and support and cheering throughout class.