Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Tough Chicks Rock

Hey everyone! After a chat with K-smash earlier, I realized that I have been bad about posting! Things are crazy, absolutely crazy, but good crazy. I am always amazed at what life throws at me and how you really do have to just make up your mind to do great things and you will! I really love my life...all of it...and I owe a lot of that love to the Monkey Bar. Ok, enough of that!

My diet was great up until last week, when I moved and ran out of time and energy to go to the store. I have been eating at the co-op a lot. Tofu and greens, tofu and greens....I really like the Hummus Pita sandwich too.

Workouts have also been great. I have been doing the at-home MBG workouts with my portable MBG gym, just to see how they go and to work out the kinks. So far so good, but I miss working out with people. I think I will go to BP on Friday. So for the prison workout today, I did cable cleans, with two red cables and presses with one red cable. Whew, that was a lot of resistance on the cleans, but I made it through...barely :(|)

K-smash, you are working really hard! Keep up the good work! Be strong!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Two red cables on the cable cleans? See, you inspire me!!!