Monday, December 18, 2006

Still struggling

O.K. So, I've done some very short little workouts at home while I've had this cold/whatever it is/thing. This morning I got up and did a 60s workout with:
60 pushups, 60 jump lunges, 60 touch downs with 6 kg resistance, 60 full extensions using the 6 kg of resistance again, and 60 hindu squats. It took less than 30 minutes, and the pushups were hardest... My breathing is still not as good as it used to be. My lungs feel fine, I just can't get air into them. I used my inhaler before I started and had a couple cups of hot coffee too which seems to help clear out my chest, but as I was working out, I could really hear and feel it. I guess I'll just need to learn how to work with this. If I stress my body too much, I know that the allergies and asthma symptoms can get worse, so I'm committed to learning how to work with it.

Nutrition has been good. Chicken soup, black bean soup, tea, cereal and soy milk with berries, coffee. That's about all I know... Be strong!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

You want to know what I think? I think you need to move to a sunnier, warmer climate. OK, that's not realistic. Hang in there - cold and flu season in the northern states is no joke.

60's workout sounds awesome! That's one to keep in mind. Your nutrition is certainly better than mine was this past week!