Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cloudy, misty Tuesday

Saturday and Sunday - off. Sunday night - up until 2 a.m. dealing with SIL.

Monday - for time: 800 m run; 5 rounds of 21 wall ball (used 15kg) and 12 body rows on bar; 800 m run. I finished somewhere around 18:57 I think. Felt OK, in spite of only 3 hours of sleep.

Tuesday - trained a client in the morning, felt fine. Came home and crashed. My entire day got screwed up due to sleep deprivation catching up with me. Then, I changed my workout plans at least 5 times this morning. I finally did the timed version of the mile breakdown workout. 10 minute easy run to warm up. Walk 2 min. Run hard 10 min. Walk 4 min. Run hard 7.5 min. Walk 4 min. Run 5 min. Walk 4 min. Run 2.5 min. Walk home. Covered a little over 4 miles. Some of the walking was doubling back along my route. This totally kicked my butt today...

Uh, I think that's it. Sleep deprivation hitting hard today. I can't think. In other news, SIL completely moved out of her old apartment, and so her cat and her ferret are here. Her cat does NOT get along with our cats. We got a Feliway plug-in, and today, after enough hissing and growling, I drugged them all. I put catnip and valerian in their water and on their food, and I got this liquid herbal stuff called Pet Calm. I put it in treats, but the hissy one was so upset, she wouldn't eat, so I finally shoved a dropper full of it down her throat...so now they're all laying around without a care in the world... So, I guess this will be the way around here until SIL moves out...

No comments: