Friday, March 09, 2007

Fry-day indeed

This morning I decided to copy the ladder workout that Adam did for the afternoon Crossfit class for the morning class...which involved me doing the workout to lead it. Used a 16kg again. I ran through all the exercises once yesterday with a 20kg. I can do it, but it slows me way down to use the 20kg.

Then a couple hours later, I did a few heavy sets of KB stuff and pushups.
4 sets of 5 cleans with 2x20kg, 5 push presses on each arm with 20kg, 5 or 6 front squats with 2x20 kg (Totally had to break it up - could do 3 in a row, set it down, 2 more...etc...), swings (1 set of 5 swings 2x20 (couldn't get them up to shoulder height), 1 set of 5 swings 2x16, 3 sets of 10 swings 2x16kg, 1 set of 6 swings 2x16kg),
5 snatches with 20kg on each arm, 2 sets of 5 pushups with 25lbs on my back, 2 sets of 10 pushups with 25 lbs. Last, 60 situps. I think I'll call it a day. :)

2 comments:

madison said...

K-smash! You work out so hard!! I've been out of town on work, but still managing some workouts. Got up and ran 5 miles this morning. It felt good. Keep pushing!

K-Smash said...

Hey BBG! Good to hear from you!
5 miles sounds great!