Monday, March 05, 2007

Yay for Monday

Today: 21-15-9 Thrusters (squat to press) and jumping pullups. Thrusters were with 65 lb barbell.

An hour later I tested myself on pushups. 100 as fast as possible, which ended up being 6:23. That did NOT make me happy...but I have a number to beat. :)

Then I did 5 sets alternating between 5 weighted pushups (30 lbs) and 30 situps. So...25 weighted pushups and 150 situps.

Friday through Saturday ended up being rest/play days. Friday I did do Egoscue for about an hour. Then I played with KBs on and off through the day. I've been practicing double snatches with the 12s and I kind have the simultaneous snatch and clean thing with the 12s. I've been playing with different kinds of pushups for the heck of it too. I'm still doing single underhand pullups, and feeling frustrating that I can't progress on those faster. I meant to actually do a serious workout over the weekend, but life just got in the way. So that brings me to some interesting news. SIL dumped the loser boyfriend and is in the process of moving back in with DH and I. Yup, life is going to get interesting now. :D

No comments: