Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring showers

Quick and fun workout today:

400 m run
Line drills
4x100 m sprints
3x200 m sprints
50 burpees
3x100 fwd + 3x100 bkwd JR with green rope

I wanted to do more JR, but ran out of time, because my schedule is a little tight today. It started raining pretty hard while I was doing my sprints, but there was no lightning, so I kept going...it actually was really fun. The rain felt so good.

I can't even tell you how unbelievable the wildflowers are right now. There are so many of them, and they are so bright and beautiful. There's all different kinds, all different colors, but the most amazing are the bluebonnets. I need to get out this weekend and take pictures. They are stunning. You guys really need to visit Texas sometime in late March/early April. Wow. Gotta run! Have a great day!

1 comment:

amber said...

I like running in the rain!

And I like wildflowers, although we don't have any. We do have the start of green grass though, which is fantastic! And trees that are beginning to get buds of leaves. I love that about spring.