Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Springtime in Texas

Before you get all ticked off at me, just remember, in July and August, you will be happy and enjoying wonderful, pleasant weather, and I will be trying to survive 100+ degree heat and intense, never ending sun.

The plan for today was to go for an easy jog with DH and then do sprints on my own. However, I woke up nice and sore, and DH was in a hurry to get to work, so I went for a medium pace 3 mile run on my own. It felt good...I think it was what I needed today.

Its in the mid-60s and sunny...definitely the beginning of spring. Trees and spring flowers are starting to blossom all over the place and everything is coming back to life. It was beautiful.

1 comment:

amber said...

I know that I shouldn't be jealous, but it was 5 degrees when I woke up this morning. Grrr.