Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm going to be in trouble...

So its 78 degrees and sunny - absolutely beautiful out. The wild flowers are exploding all over the place. The bluebonnets are breath-taking. DH and I went outside for a short workout, and while its gorgeous out, its also comfortably warm. I'm in trouble, because this is just the start of spring. In a couple months, I'm going to be dying in the heat and the relentless sun again...so you guys will be enjoying a nice, pleasant summer, and I'll be roasting...great...

Anyway, I was tired again today...not as bad as yesterday, but I decided a short, intense workout was what I needed, so I did 150 burpees for time. DH did 100 for time. I did my 150 in 8:41.

1 comment:

amber said...

very nice! The burpees I mean. The weather, well, its a trade off. You get to run outside year round without frostbite. Then again, I'm a warm weather person all the way!