Thursday, May 17, 2007

Back from Nashville

Hey! Had a long conference, but managed to find a fun workout there. It was at a large convention center that was far from just about anything. I wouldn't recommend it. However, I did go outside my second day there and started to run around the complex, just to see how long it would take and get in a workout in the open air and sunshine. On the far side of the complex, I came to a huge set of stairs (like in front of museums and so on). There were 3 flights, all divided into sections by metal railing. So, I ran up and down between the railings until I was all the way across, then around the corner was another 2 sets of stairs like that. It made a nice interval and took about 30 minutes total. I did it everyday. It was the best part of my trip. That's all for now!

2 comments:

amber said...

that sounds like a lot of fun!

madison said...

Oh honey. No fun being stuck in a resort where you don't fit in. No kids, no lover, no religion. They didn't want me, I didn't want them. The best part of the place was the outside, breathing real air, moving through real space. It is fun to discover that I don't need to fit in. So, there is that!