Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wow....

OK, so I donated blood today. When I was going through the little pre-donation check up, the lady took my pulse and then had someone else come over and take my pulse. They told me it was too low to donate...it was 44. So they told me to go get a snack and go for a walk, then that they would check it again in 10 minutes. So there I am, walking through the neighborhood eating cookies and drinking orange juice to try and get my pulse up so that I could donate. I've donated quite a few times before and never had a problem like this...of course, most of the time, my resting heart rate is between 50 and 60, so I'm not sure why it was so low today. When I came back from my walk, my heart rate was up to 60, so they let me donate. I feel fine now...a little tired, but that's it. I think I'll be back to working out on Monday...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

amber said...

i guess that means you're no longer in over-training mode! Good work :)