Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's not you, it's me

So I designed this workout specifically for two clients, but it was so good, I've used it with five clients now, and its been intense for every one that did it. Everyone keeps asking "Why is this so hard???" during the workout, thus the name, the "Its not you, its me" workout. :)

I did the workout myself this morning...

15 cable cleans
15 overhead squats
15 pushups
15 push presses
400 m row
x3

It was pretty good. I used a 45lb bar for the OHSs and 2x30lbs DBs for the pushpresses. I went pretty easy on the cable cleans, with my magenta cable. Afterwards I did a little jumping rope. I should have done situps too, but Adam was training someone, so I had to take off anyway.

I can't wait until tomorrow! Whooooo-hooooooo! More havoc and chaos in Austin! :D

2 comments:

madison said...

Sounds good. Sounds simple. Although, 15 X 3 can be a lot of reps, and if the resistance is set even in the mid-high range, it would really be hard!

K-Smash said...

It was a nice, quick, straight-forward workout. The resistance definitely changes it from a moderate workout to a super intense workout. You could do this one at the MBG - just sub the run around the block (which I think is about 450 m) for the row.