Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Afternoon FIT

Was able to get to the gym for FIT yesterday afternoon. It was a running workout, but because I don't bring shoes and had blisters on my feet (my own fault, why do I have to be so vain?!!), I stayed indoors, barefoot and did a jump rope workout. 10 sets of 100 forward and backward in 25 minutes. It felt so good!! Then we did 20 minutes of Turkish get ups with partners. One would do one get up, then rest while the other did theirs. I used a 16 K. I don't feel it as much this morning as I did a week ago when I did them for the first time in a long while. I'll probably go for a run tonight, provided it isn't raining.

Nutrition is good. Not really cooking much with the heat and humidity when I get home. Looking forward to this weekend!!

No comments: