Friday, August 17, 2007

Cool workout

So my boss has hired another person to start leading some of the Crossfit classes. His background is in boxing and BJJ, so he threw a little boxing into the mix as well. The class was split up into two groups, so first we did a circuit of wall ball, burpees, and running (320m). The second half of the class, we did 3 sets of 1 minute rounds of pushups, KB swings, and punching a heavy bag. It was a great workout. The warmup consisted of various random exercises, and we got some pushups and burpees in there, along with a bunch of ab work.

Last night I did a very short workout. I warmed up with the jump rope, then did 10 minutes of 30/30 on the rowing machine. Then I messed around with the KB's and did cleans and front squats. I threw in a few swings and renegade rows, and finished with a couple sets of knees to elbows and pike-ups on a belt run through the rings.

Feeling pretty tired right now...planning on another track workout tomorrow morning if its not storming. I hurt my shoulder this week...not working out, but running into a wall in the dark. Long story, but it had to do with a Persian rug and a puking cat. You can imagine. Be strong!

No comments: