Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'll Just Say It...

I'm in a bad mood. PMS. Too sore to workout this morning, but will take a bikeride tonight. Yesterday's workout was intense...

4 sets of 15 reps, as fast as possible.

Clean, squat, press (16 ks.)
Kip ups
Jump rope (100s f and b)

I made it through 3 times in about 35 minutes. Finished with 4 sets of 10 reps PW rollouts.

It would be fun to do the FIT class today. 30/30 circuit workout, which I haven't done in ages. I like those. But, I need to maintain a little balance, so I'll proabably bikeride.

Nutrition has been pretty good, but right now I'm eating shrek sized peanut m&ms. For medicinal purposes only. The comments about the gym, how wonderful it is and how lucky I am to be able to benefit from it are dead on. But I'm still in an evil mood. So, I don't feel it in my heart right now. Be strong! Don't hit anyone!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Hang in there. Maybe this would be a good time to try combat conditioning or kick boxing or something like that. Or a nice long walk by the lake. You know how to manage it. I don't care what anyone says, especially if they've never had PMS - M&M's are an excellent medication. :D