Friday, August 24, 2007

Did someone say FBI workout?

That's what we did this a.m. As many sets as possible in 30 minutes of:

Push-ups (20 reps, no resistance)
Chin ups (20 reps, no resistance)
Sit-n-reach (4 k med ball)
Jump rope 100 f and b

I made it through 3 times, did jump chins instead of full. Actually the jump rope would have been better as a run around the building, but it's so wet outside, and I never bring shoes, so jump rope it was.

I can really feel my abs from the turkish get ups yesterday. Haven't slept very well the last week. I keep waking up really early. I know they season change, loss of daylight always affects me, and I've been using a SAD lamp in the mornings. Maybe I should add some St. John's Wort to my routine. Work has been sort of stressful, but no more than it's been for the last 6 months, so I'm thinking it's a sort of physical/anxiety reaction to the season. Stay strong!!

No comments: