Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New training partner

So I met with that trainer today - the one that lives in Austin and went to the CNT course at the Monkey Bar. It was really fun working out together, and WOW, it is so great to do HEY and get FEEDBACK!

So we did 12 sets of 3 reps of a kettlebell complex: pushup on the KBs, renegade row on both sides, jump feet in, stand up and clean, and press. It was pretty intense. I used the 16s.

Then we did about 45 minutes to an hour of yoga. We're going to meet again on Friday. I am totally excited. This is great. Be strong!

2 comments:

madison said...

That is a great workout! I love that sequence with the k-bells. And I'm so glad you have someone to give you feedback who understands what that is about. Good!!!

amber said...

I'm jealous! About the yoga and the kb workout; I miss my bells!