Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tanked!!

I knew I should have stayed in bed this morning. I wanted to start a routine of testing myself every Saturday morning, and maybe meeting other people at the track to train and run through the test. Well, this morning, I tanked! I could tell that I was exhausted by the end of the week because I was getting really cranky last night, and I was cranky this morning.

I ran through some agility ladder stuff and felt like a big sand bag. Then I ran a quarter mile to warm up. Then I did 80 situps, and then the 300 m sprint. Then I did 20 pushups, got even more ticked off, and left the track.

I think I need to talk to my boss about my schedule. I work about 6 hours a day, but the sessions are scattered between 6 am and 6:30 p.m. Its not working. Not when I have to train for my PFT too. Ugh. Something has to change. I need to figure out a way to make this work. Well, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

madison said...

You can figure something out... Definitely getting the work schedule a little more manageable should help. And, it's fine to have an off day. You felt like crap, but you still did something, quite a bit actually, just not your usual super-woman workout!