Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Monday!

Had a great weekend! Of course, it was cold, and we still have some snow in patches, which means running/biking are not as fun, but...healthwise, energywise, I feel like I'm doing better. Slept a lot. Worked out on Sat...Jump rope, own pace, 20 minutes on Saturday, then easy run on Sunday, body power this morning---a repeat of the 15/15 from last week. It probably did help to take my meds earlier in the evening, so that I had more time to sleep off the effects. Had pumpkin soup for lunch on saturday, seafood salad for dinner. Sunday had a homemade apple tart for breakfast (not very substantial), and sauteed kale with onion and garlic with a veggie burger for dinner. Optimum power back to nature cereal for breakfast, veggie wrap for lunch, pumpkin soup for dinner tonight. That's all I have. I did about the same resistance with the 15/15 this morning. My foot felt good by the end of class, which makes me think working out in the morning could be beneficial. Stay strong! Love hard! Be good!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I'm happy to hear that your energy is improving!! I think its that nasty WI weather that causes you to feel so off...