Thursday, October 12, 2006

How can you go wrong with the Renegade Rows?

I really liked yesterday's workout, especially the Renegade Rows. I worked out with another super, duper, tough chick that is not on our blog spot... I shall call her Super J!

It was a pyramid 6,10,12 of:

traveling alligators
Renegade Rows with the 24k's (yeah)
overhead lunges
1-arm snatch with 16k's

I tried to snatch the 20k again and couldn't quite do it. All in due time :)

Diet yesterday was a veggie wrap for lunch, apple for snack, and a Tuna Caesar salad (no cheese) for dinner. Still upping my protein. I have been drinking the IsoPure's after my workouts which are nice cuz they have 40 grams of protein. Speaking of food, I think it is time for lunch...Be strong!


3 comments:

madison said...

Good job gunshow! No way for me to workout at the gym today...probably will be taking a run tonight. Looking forward to running with K-smash next month!

amber said...

aren't isopures great? Its amazing that they can fit that much protein into that bottle.

K-Smash said...

Nice job, girl!! Renegade rows with the 24's - that's awesome!!!! You're definitely doin' something right!