Monday, October 02, 2006

Thurs-Sunday

Where does the time go?

For Thursday's fit we did a 15/15 of log jumps, skaters, burbees, sprints and lateral slides. It was a nice workout. They keep getting easier :D

On Friday I was sad that I missed the LOBO workout, but went to the noon BP, which is always a challenge. I did 100 cable presses, alternating between the blue and the green, 100 kettlebell swings with the 24k and 150 hindu squats.

I took Saturday and Sunday off.

Diet has been great. I won't give you every detail, but have stayed with the increase in protein and am starting to notice a difference in the intensity of my workouts. I have remained caffeine and coffee free and am still drinking a lot of herbal tea. YUM!

Be Strong!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Nice job, girl! You are doing a great job embracing FIT and stepping it up a notch! Keep that going!