Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sunshine!!

Even a little like right now at the end of the day gives me such a boost!! I have a big presentation at work tomorrow, and am feeling really good and prepared. Can't make it to the gym, but will be taking a run when I get home. Still seem to need a lot of sleep, but whatever. I'll be fine. Just wanted to share, K-smash, that I have a similar sort of story for myself regarding weight/build/lifestyle. I'm healthier, stronger, now than I have ever been in my life. I think that on some charts I would be considered in the overweight category. My weight pretty much stays at 150-155. Last fall, I was 145-150 for about 4 months, but I was not eating more healthy, I think I was overtraining and just eating less. My evidence for that is that I developed my allergy problem which I think was exacerbated by the physical stress my body had been under. Weight change, I experience, as both a cause and a symptom of stress. So, while I would like to be lighter, hope to be leaner, I'm approaching that now with a perspective of overall training, and not a goal in itself. Whatever I'm doing, I try to reallly appreciate my health and strength each day. Just really live in the moment of good health. To life!

No comments: