Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I have a new bike!!

So, I've been riding! Last MBG workout was Friday. Burpee-girl and I started the BP workout and then jumped in on the combat conditionning class. Fun! Class ended with 40 chin-ups and 40 hindu or downdog presses with a wall sit at the end. We did jump chins. Today is the first day my triceps and lower traps are not sore! That's good news because it means that even though I overtrained, I had good form. Did I mention I have a new bike? If you can't be strong, be fast!

3 comments:

K-Smash said...

Congrats on the new bike!!! What kind is it?

madison said...

Oh, it's a "specialized" (I think that's the brand name) road bike. All carbon frame. Light smooth ride. It's raining today, so I won't be riding it, but tomorrow and friday maybe I'll get to. I got it at Erik's. Good place!

K-Smash said...

I have a Specialized mountain bike! I love it! Actually, I should check out the trails around here. I haven't been out biking in a looooooong time! I got mine at Erik's too. I got a really good deal on mine because it was the end of the season and they were closing out that model. Its a Rockhopper, and DH always makes fun of me and calls it a Pebbleskipper. :)