Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How long can I keep this up?

This morning...rowed on the lake for 1 hour 40 minutes. Rowing isn't really a workout for me; I'm not good enough, technically, for that yet. But it is a nice, active leisure activity.

This afternoon...walked 1 hour 20 minutes. I needed to clear my head...but being alone with my thoughts for an hour and 20 minutes didn't really clear anything...but I think I might go for walks more often anyway.

This evening (as in after 11 pm!)...ran with DH for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

madison said...

K-smash...you are so ambitious and dedicated. you will be o.k. whatever happens, you will be o.k. in the meantime, you are really doing a good job of taking care of yourself! and you need to celebrate that. how are you sleeping? are you getting enough? your activity level is really high, even on the days when you don't do a hard "training." can't wait to see you!