Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A little down time

Last workout was Saturday FIT. Card deck with burpees, russian twists, hindu squats, and running in place. I had to change a couple exercises to take care of my ankle/foot, but it worked out fine. I was pretty sore from last wednesday's body power workout too. The plyo push-ups really did me in. Nice bikeride on Sunday and took a 4 mile run that night. It helps to write this out, because I've been feeling like I haven't been very active, but I realize my expectation is a little off. Anyway, that's my story. Massage tonight, so no workout, but will be taking FIT tomorrow I think...Stay strong!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

I didn't realize that you run as well. We should go for a run together sometime next time I'm in town...which will be soon...