Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pretty good day

In the afternoon, I ran 3 miles. Steady medium pace.

This evening, I started working out and got interupted several times. Finally, I was starving, so I gave up and ate dinner. But before that happened, here's what I did:
Swings to warm up (1 12kg KB) ...didn't count reps
4x5 1 arm cleans
4x5 1 arm snatches
20 pushups
8 KB military presses
14 90 degree body rows
10 squat cleans 2x12kg
2x8 1-leg deadlifts with 24kg
20 pushups
15 90 degree chins
20 pushups
some squats while on the phone during one of my interuptions
20 pushups
10 front squats 24kg
20 pushups
60 situps

Food today - oatmeal with protein powder; watercress salad; granola bar; anti-cancer soup with Italian seasonings; salmon, green beans, and acorn squash for dinner.
I'll probably have some berries and soymilk for dessert later...

A few more frustrations on the job front, but I believe progress is being made. I had an eye exam this morning (for the job, not because I wanted one), and they dialated my eyes. My eyes were so dialated, that I couldn't read the spedometer on the way home. Then, when I went for my run, it was overcast and raining, and I wore sunglasses...got a couple weird looks. If its raining tomorrow, I'll run in the rain. If there's lightning, I'm not sure what I'll do. I guess go jump rope in the racketball court.

I feel encouraged by my five sets of 20 pushups. I only started struggling on the last set. Be strong, ladies!!!!

1 comment:

madison said...

You're doing great! Can't wait to see you next week!