Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another standard post (so, at some point you just run out of titles I guess)

I did K-smash's accelerating run workout. Its become one of my favorites. I did:
1 mile warmup (1/4 walk, 3/4 mile slow jog)
1 mile at 11 min. mile pace
3/4 mile at 10 min. mile pace
1/2 mile at 9 min. mile pace
1/4 mile at 8 min. mile pace

with 1/4 mile walk break between each set. It was rough, but I made it through. I realized after my warmup that I needed to drop my paces down from previous workouts, because I felt just a little sluggish. And now my hammies are tight already, but I feel pretty stoked that I finished it.

I'm now making Tiramisu for the BF's birthday. Yes, its not at all nutrient rich, but hopefully it will be delicious and is one of his favorite desserts. I'll spare you the recipe, however.

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

If the weather warms up this week at all, I think I might go to the track and do that one. I haven't done it in a while, and its a good one.

Mmmmm, tiramisu...that sounds yummy. When we went to a friend's house for the Longhorn vs. OSU game, someone brought raspberry tirimisu...pretty tasty!