Sunday, January 28, 2007

Well

This is the first solid workout I've had since I've been back! Did a card deck, with JRX10, jump squats, situps, and skaters. Nothing too challenging, but it felt good and I left feeling tired but not exhausted.

I think all the running is helping; I copied K-smash's Alex intervals yesterday, and made it through 5 times. Then I did 100 situps and 100 leg lifts. I've also done 5-10 minutes of balance work after every workout, and I think that's helping my feet. We'll see next week, when I do a longer run.

Diet: same old. Still fighting my vices (which are many). I made a delicious chicken and bean burrito tonight (chicken breast, pinto beans, black beans, onions, spinach, tomatoes, and cheese in a whole wheat tortilla). It was delish. Strawberries for dessert, and mint tea steeping right now :)

No comments: