Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A little of this n that

Had two good workouts in the last couple days. I want to burn up some calories, so I've been integrating jump rope sets into everything. My resistance/strength training has been more erratic. I'm still getting the hang of doing my k-bell moves on my own and trying things out. So, Sunday I just did jump rope. I tried for the 125 f and b 10 times, but only made it to 7. Then had to leave it. Yesterday I worked with clean-squat-press (4 reps with 20 ks), renegade rows (5 each arm, but I think my form sucked), one-arm cleans (15 reps each arm for cardio), regular push-ups (I don't like them, so I did 3 sets of 10 reps---once I hit ten, I have a hard time convincing myself I care enough to do more). Nutrition has been pretty good. Oatmeal with berries for breakfast, sweet potato soup with black beans for lunch, italian flavored turkey sausage with artichoke hearts, canned tomatoes, garlic, and pasta for dinner yesterday. The pasta was a lapse I regretted because I had indigestion afterwards and it didn't taste as good as I had anticipated. Today, more oatmeal, spinach and tuna for lunch, probably soup for dinner. That's all I have! Maybe I'll try K-smash's circuit for a workout tonight! Stay strong sisters!!

1 comment:

K-Smash said...

Looks like some good workouts!!!