Monday, January 15, 2007

Its good to be back again

I'm back in WI, done with interviews, and ready to get back on the wagon, so to speak. I went grocery shopping for the first time in 3 months. It was fun, and I'm really looking forward to planning some healthy meals!

I did 15/15 today: hindus, body rows 90degrees, PW curls, and PW crawls/PW pikeups alternating. It was good, but I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow. I might do yoga tonight, depending on how I feel and how much more snow we get this afternoon.

For breakfast, I had light vanilla yogurt, granola, and blueberries mixed together. Yummy. Lunch was egg whites and veggies, and dinner will probably be leftover eggplant parmesan that I made for dinner for myself and the BF last night. And I'm pounding the water; I still feel a little dehydrated from all my traveling.

2 comments:

K-Smash said...

Yay!!! You're back!!!

I haven't done hindus in a looooong time! Maybe I'll do some tomorrow!

amber said...

well I can tell you that I hadn't done them in a long time either, and it shows; I can't lift my arms over my head today, my shoulders are that sore!