Monday, January 22, 2007

New Week

Well, started this morning with a "50s" workout. 50 cleans, 50 push-ups, then had to cut it short. My goal this week is to get a workout in each morning. Then I'll start working on the timing and quality. With the cleans, I was going to do squat and presses as well, but quickly hit my limit on good form with the presses and didn't have a lighter weight to go to. Tomorrow, I'm planning on burpees, jumprope, jump lunges. I haven't figured out a gimmick for putting those together yet, but I'm sure one will come to me with my coffee... Have a good one!!

2 comments:

amber said...

If I was putting those exercises together, I'd do:
100 burpees for time (<10min)
1000 JR for time (<20min)
100 jump lunges for time (10min)

:)

K-Smash said...

Or pick one more exercise and do the card deck!!