Monday, January 15, 2007

Iced in!!!

The temp is hovering between 28 and 30 degrees...there was snow or ice or something on the ground this morning, and its sticking...we had some sleet and freezing rain last night and are expecting more tonight. The temp in the house is still comfortable, and I still refuse to turn the heat on while I live in Texas!

My parents and youngest brother drove home through the big ice storm last Friday and Saturday. They left Friday evening and drove through Oklahoma and Missouri, so they were right in the heart of it. They made it home just fine, in about 23 hours. I'll post some pictures of the ice when my Mom gets them to me.

DH and I did a nice little circuit today. I went through it three times, and he went through it twice.

1. 30 pushups
2. 12 body rows
3. 10 overhead squats
4. 10 snatches (each arm)
5. 10 PW curls
6. 10 PW pikes
7. 30 situps
8. 10 KB push presses

I did an extra 10 pushups at the end to bring today's total up to 100.

I'm making some yummy turkey and veggie chili for dinner...yum!!!! I've been eating Texas grapefruit like mad lately. The Rio Reds are delicious!!!

Be strong!!

2 comments:

amber said...

gross, ice! I went through a bit of that storm myself, on the way home from North Carolina. The worst of it was really in northern IL, the rest I missed.

madison said...

Great workout! Looking forward to giving it a try. I'll see if I can keep all the reps...of if I need to take it down a little.